My sweet little boys are growing so quickly and if I don’t write down the details they will get lost in my mommy brain, never to be remembered again!
At 2 months, Peter and Thomas:
- Nurse every 3-4 hours during the day and usually give me a 5 hour sleep stretch the first half of the night
- They started having a ‘witching hour’ between 7-9pm at night. Luckily Addilyn is in bed while this happens…but unluckily, Scott is working so it leaves me by myself with two crying(sometimes screaming) babies. And sometimes I cry right along with them. I feel like I could handle it if it was just one baby…but two? It’s really overwhelming at times
- They smile and coo at us occasionally. They definitely aren’t as smiley and playful as Addilyn was at their age, but I blame it on the fact that they are 1.) the 2nd and 3rd child which means we have another child to care for, therefore they get less attention and 2.) they are twins which means they spend even more time outside of Mommy and Daddy’s arms
- If I had to guess right now, I would say Thomas is the more laid back and Peter is a bit more high maintenance
- I’m not sure what they weigh, but their 2 month appointment needs to be scheduled soon!
- Peter is wearing 0-3 month and 3 month clothes. Thomas can only fit in 3 month at this point
- They love their big sister and will crane their necks in any direction they can in order to see her. In fact, the very first smile we saw out of Peter was at Addilyn *insert heart eyes emoji here*
So there it is, hard to believe they are already 2 months when we waited so long for them to get here. Time sure does fly when you are busier than you can handle 😉 I love those little boys more than I ever thought was possible.