At 10 weeks, Addilyn:
- Squeals with excitement when she sees Mommy and Daddy
- Smiles A LOT
- Swings at her toys with her fists closed, with a few ‘grabs’ happening on occasion 🙂
- Notices people and things from far away
- Loves her paci, but has been seen sucking on her pointer and middle fingers also
- Has started sleeping on her tummy during nap times(when Mommy is in the same room to keep an eye on her)
- Has been trying to roll to her tummy, but hasn’t quite figured it out yet
- Sleeps much better on her tummy than on her back, but Mom hasn’t gotten up the guts to try it at night yet
- Is still waking 1 or 2 times a night to nurse
- Nurses every 2-3 hours during the day
- Naps multiple times during the day and they are always followed by happy awake times!
- Slept for 9 hours straight one night, 7pm-4am. Wowza!
- Is a little fussier than normal this week, according to my “wonder weeks” book, she is taking a “leap” in her development this week, which is the cause of some of the fussiness.
- Really likes to be entertained and gets bored fairly easily
- Will watch TV if it’s on…but we quickly turn it off or keep her away from it. No TV for her!
- LOVES music and hearing Mommy and Daddy sing to her
- Loves the ceiling fan and grins and smiles at it like they are old friends 😉
- Loves when Daddy puts music on and dances around the living room with her
- Loves when Mommy plays the piano for her. She still still and quiet, listening
- Sits very quietly and listens intently when Mom or Dad read her Jesus Storybook Bible to her. She doesn’t tolerate many other books, but the Word–she loves! It’s as if she knows it is “living and active. Sharper than any double edged sword…” I can’t wait to teach her about the love of Jesus and watch her discover Him.
I think her eyes are going to be brown, like mine! 😀
We love you so so much, beautiful angel! Holding you and loving you is better than I ever dreamed!! ❤