Happy 2 months to our little heaven on earth! Our sweet Addilyn is growing by leaps and bounds and it’s so exciting to watch!
At 2 months, Addilyn:
- Loves fans! Whether they are on or off, doesn’t matter, she loves ’em!
- Notices things from across the room, especially people
- Discovered her hands in a whole new way. She munches on them constantly and makes the cutest sucking/smacking noises!
- Smiles non-stop! She is the happiest little girl!
- Can hold up her head for extended periods of time before she needs a break
- Is still mastering the art of putting her head back down sllloooowly after having it held up for a while
- Loves to ‘talk’ with Mommy and Daddy
- Loves it when her Daddy puts on music and dances around the room with her(and this Mama falls into a puddle onto the floor!)
- Spent her first night away from home, at the OBX with Grandpa and Nana. She did great and we all had a great time!
- Went to the beach for the first time. She loves the breeze and watching the waves.
- Got her very own personalized license plate 😀
- Is sleeping 5-6 hour stretches at night and I am thrilled with that!
- Eats every 2-3 hours during the day