It’s hard to believe our baby girl is a month old!
At one month Addilyn is:
- Nursing every 2 hours around the clock
- Smiling, mostly in the mornings. Her early morning feeding and diaper change once it’s light outside is always full of smiles!
- Holding her head up pretty well
- Following Mom and Dad with her eyes
- Loving her play mat with hanging toys, she kicks and swats at them
- Tolerating tummy time–though she doesn’t love it
- Loves being wrapped in my woven wrap, specifically the kangaroo carry. She is usually asleep before I am even done wrapping her up!
- Loves her Mommy and when Daddy can’t get her to calm down, all it takes is resting on Mom’s shoulder to make her happy
- Loves to snuggle
- Fitting into 0-3 month clothing, which is a big deal considering it took weeks for her to fit into newborn!
- Has outgrown most of her newborn clothes, looking at how tiny they are surprises me she ever fit into them!*tear*
- Has very strong legs and kicks constantly, especially while on her play mat
- A very content, easy-going baby. Rarely every cries. What a blessing! She has never cried an inconsolable cry, I’m so happy for that!
- Understands when it’s night time and after she nurses, happily falls back asleep without having to be soothed or rocked.
- Is growing the most beautifully long eyelashes! I’m quite jealous!
She is a beauty and I’m loving every precious moment with her! ❤